“It isn’t just a nice idea at Dyer – it’s what you get when you have a team of skilled
craftsmen dedicated to their work and your project.”
At Dyer, we’ve identified key strategies to achieving the goal of ZERO Bad Projects. These strategies are intended to promote integration throughout the fabrication process. Through integration, all key project indicators, such as productivity, safety, schedule, and communication are enhanced. Following this process on every project has provided our customer with superior quality and 100% on time delivery.
QUALITY CONTROL WELDING STANDARDS
- Complete QC Documentation Package
- In-house AWS QC1 Certified Weld Inspector
- Non-destructive examination (NDE)
- Welder Continuity and Qualification
- Quality Control Sign-Off on all Shipments
- Weld History (weld maps, heats maps, etc.)
- Mill Test Reports for all Pipe and Fittings
- Completed Isometric Drawings Sent with Every Shipment
- X-ray, Hydro, and Bore Scope Capabilities
- ASME Section IX
- API 1104
- B31.1 Power Piping
- B31.3 Process Piping
- GTAW & SMAW Welding Standards
- B31.4 Transportation Systems for Liquid Hydrocarbons
- B31.9 Building Services Piping
- National Board “R” Stamp for Pressure Vessel Repair and Modification
- ASME “PP” Pressure Piping Stamp
Our welding professionals average 20 years of welding experience.
Our ASME compliant operations assure the reliability of your project from engineering, fabrication, assembly, testing and delivery. To maintain quality and ensure your project is completed on-time and on-budget, testing processes, inspections and finishing services are completed to your specifications. To further assure the efficient flow of your project from estimate to successful completion and delivery, a dedicated project manager oversees your project at every phase. The project manager is your contact, keeping you informed of project status and coordinating with you on decisions as needed. One visit to our production facilities will convince you of our quality, efficiency and capacity to meet your fabrication needs.